Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and this year it falls on a Sunday, my favorite day of the week. Why? Because Sunday is Brunch Day! Here are a few ideas for spoiling Mom on her official Day of the Year.
1. Sunday Brunch. Zagat made a nice little list of awesome brunch places you could take mom on her special day!
2. The classic: Flowers! Get mom a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers, this is a nice idea if you’re not able to celebrate Mother’s Day together.
3. Another option is to send mom a box of sweets! I especially LOVE sending my mom a box of French Macarons. Get yours here: Gourmet French Macaron Gifts
4. You could also go for a piece of jewelry, like these cute pink earrings from Tiffany&Co.
5. Go for a hobby! Did mom take on yoga recently? Get her this cute new yoga mat or a water bottle!
6. Get personal with a print of mom’s favorite photo! I recently used INK361 to print out an Instagram pic of me and my boyfriend and it looks great! I recommend ordering much in advance though, it takes a few days for processing and handling